Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Crazy Christmas Misfortune(as told by Kourtney)

So this morning when I came down from the OR, I went into the lounge to check on the treat situation. There were some random plates of goodies on the table and a mug with pretzels in it. Now who doesn't love pretzels dipped in caramel and chocolate? So I thought, YUM! just what I need. I took a pretzel, loved it, and went on with my day. Later I was back in the lounge(yes I was in there a lot this morning!) and Brian says, "Did you hear what happened to Shelby?" He then precedes to tell the story of how someone ate the pretzels she had brought to give as a gift to someone else! Well to say the least I was horrified! I bolted from the room to find Shelby. She was in the ER and started laughing when I started apologizing for eating her present! Wait... it gets better. So Shelby then explains that she had brought the gift last night, wrapped in a bag with ribbon and tissue paper and had left it near the contrast warmer. So now I am feeling a little less humiliated because I didn't unwrap it! Then she says there was another pack of pretzels that were missing also! So yes, you may all laugh at my expense because I have been laughing about it all morning, it is quite the story!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it was Heather!

Anonymous said...

We can blame it on Jim. Yep, Jim did it.

Anonymous said...

That is really funny.....But I think Brian really did it. I could really see that happening espically since he brought up the topic for conversation :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

That's pretty funny! I wonder who the real culprit is?

Anonymous said...

It is very suspicious that Brian was the one to tell the story to everyone......almost like he knew TOO much information about the scene of the crime. Makes you wonder........Have him take a lie detector test