Monday, October 26, 2009

The Princess and the Frog


Attention Radiology Friends!!!


We have reserved a theater for all of us to go see The Princess and the Frog Together!
Who: All of us single, married, kids, or no kids ( YES JIM THAT MEANS YOU CAN COME)! You can also invite friends.
When: Saturday, December 12th. Movie starts at 10 am
Where: Pine View Theater
Attire: Please let your little princesses wear any princess costume!(YES JIM YOU CAN WEAR YOURS TOO!)
Cost: $ 5.50 per ticket (What a Deal)
The consessions stand will be open and you will recieve $1 off all combos!
Limited Space Available so RSVP with Heather ASAP! Please bring your check or money to me to save your spot.

5 comments:

Andie and her Boys said...

Heather, I need 4 spots reserved. I am at 400e this week but will get you the money!!
Thanks, Andie

Andie and her Boys said...

I want 4 spots reserved! I am at 400e this week but I will get you the money!
Thanks, Andie

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Totally bummed I'll be missing out on the party. Have fun and make sure somebody writes a review afterwards.

Lonnie and Shelby said...

I am with Aimee, totally bummed! i miss everyone so much! Have a great time at the move and please write some reviews, I want to see that also.

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

You guys always have the best parties. Too bad I'm all the way in Logan :(