Friday, September 12, 2008

DSC Radiology Building

The DSC Health Science Building had their open house today, so I thought I would get some pictures.
Some of the DSC Radiology students dinking around in their new classroom - Slackers !

GE Proteus room, just like DRMC, but newer version, etc.
Their SECOND GE Proteus x-ray room
GE portable x-ray machine in another room
Jim - demonstrating his best "Ponch" from CHIPS look.


They have Konica Minolta PACS system - the same that Hurricane Clinic uses.



One of their rooms has a wall bucky that will pivot out to 90 degrees.


LUCKY !!




They even scored 2 ultrasound machines from a hospital that wasn't using them anymore


They also have a venipuncture arm, and also a hand to practice venipuncture as well.

There are a couple of nice big classrooms and a darkroom as well. Nice facility and equipment.

2 comments:

Lonnie and Shelby said...

wow!! That is nice place that the students have. I wish I was there to see it in person. I miss everybody at work and all the friends that I have made. I hope all is well in the Radiology Dept!! Keep in touch!!

Lonnie and Shelby said...

wow!! That is nice place that the students have. I wish I was there to see it in person. I miss everybody at work and all the friends that I have made. I hope all is well in the Radiology Dept!! Keep in touch!!