I was emailed this great, REAL and simple diet for all of you Biggest Loser contestants. I thought you would be interested to read about it:
This is a specially formulated diet designed to help women/men cope with the stress that builds during the day.
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 slice whole wheat toast
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup herbal tea
- 1 Hershey's kiss
- The rest of the Hershey kisses in the bag
- 1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips
- 4 glasses of wine (red or white)
- 2 loaves garlic bread
- 1 family size supreme pizza
- 3 Snickers Bars
Late Night Snack
- 1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)
Remember, stressed spelled backward is desserts. Send this to four women/men and you will lose two pounds. Send this to all the women/men you know (or ever knew) and you will lose 10 pounds. If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately. That's why I had to pass this on - I didn't want to risk it.
So obviously...it's not an "actual" diet but a funny chain letter I couldn't resist posting. I hope you guys are all having a fabulous LOSER week and just remember...stress less and a little snack never hurt nobody! And, when all is said and done, it's not the number but how ya feel. Happy LOSING!